Sunday 10 March 2013

Mother's Day

John came skiing with me until he was recalled to do a transfer, because a flight was delayed which meant that a minibus would not get back in time to take the next group of guests to the airport.   I did the run in the afternoon to take guests to Le Fayet and Alpybus.  It was a beautifully sunny morning but clouded over in  the afternoon.
However, I lost one of my new ski poles which John gave me for my birthday.   I was crossing the road to ski down the Calvaire and thought I had both poles looped over my wrists.   I only had one and realised immediately that I was missing one.  I recrossed the road to where I took my skis off but it wasn't there.  A car had been parked there (illegally) and I suspect the driver picked it up.  He must have known it was mine because as far as I was aware he had packed all his belongings in his boot. I don't suppose they sell them individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment