Wednesday 27 March 2013

whistles

The bad news is that we still have our whistle, and it is now sounding off at night.   I think it gave up last night at about 3.30am.  Diego (the concierge) says that the plumber can't trace the problem.  I bet he could if he was listening to it at 3.30 in the morning. As we're the only people in the building I doubt if he can be too bothered to sort it.  I feel another bottle of scotch is on its way to a worthy recipient.
Anyway, Diego has had a hair cut and lost all his curls.  I don't recall seeing him after a hair cut before so guess that it's an annual occurrence.
Today was a beautiful day, sunny but chilly in the wind.   Where the sun hit the piste the snow was soft but not slush and on some pistes was just perfect. The Calvaire is still open and we skied home via it.

No comments:

Post a Comment