Sunday 16 March 2014

You never can tell

The temperature on our balcony was the same as the previous days so I wore the same layers as previously.  Surprisingly, I was cold.  There was a cold wind, although the sun was shining, and I ended up putting on my spare layer which I have carried around all season and not worn before.  The pistes were in good condition and we had a lovely morning.  I'm now sitting on the balcony in the sunshine reading the paper.
We decided to try out some piste skis and borrowed some Volkls from Ski Concept.   They seemed very short but I found them easier to carve than my old Rossignols. They seemed faster as well but that may be because my old skis have done about 6 seasons  and are past their prime.   So perhaps we might treat ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment